Thursday, October 25, 2012

Met with Guardian today

We had our electrical meeting with Guardian today.  I never knew there so were many ways to up-sell :-).  Actually, some of the options they offered were pretty neat.  Although, I didn't find their pricing to be competitive at all...$390 to install in-wall wiring for a tv?  I am no handyman but that takes me about ten minutes to do.  Plus, they don't actually hang the tv or even include a wall mount. I could have a handyman do that same thing for $100 or less.  Plus, I wouldn't be paying interest on the handyman's work.

We did add a couple extra tv cables in the kids' rooms.  I also signed us up for the security system.  I might change that tomorrow though, as I really don't need another $40+ monthly bill coming to  us, especially since we are already paying a premium to be in a safe neighborhood.

Other than that, it was a pretty standard meeting.  We got to see our floor plan, which is actually reversed from the normal.  I'm not sure I'm digging it yet.  I think I'm used to the orientation where the garage is on the right hand side.  Hmmm, I may have to sleep on that one...



No comments:

Post a Comment