Friday, February 15, 2013

It's So Tough to Stay Away...

I had to go back and see the house (and yes, it is now a house!) for myself. I am so glad I did! It looks beautiful. I am so happy with the way the brick turned out (Berkshire), I LOVE it! I love the way the siding (pebble clay) compliments the brick. Here are some pics I took while there. Yes, I will be going back today :-)

Some of these are panoramic view so they look like odd angles, but you get the point!


 Backyard looking toward the back of the house

 Kids' bedroom #1

Master Bedroom  


Kids' bedroom #2 


Master Bathroom 


 Front of the house


Garage 


Pebble clay siding

Standing in the kitchen of the family room and morning room (this panoramic makes it look huge and kind of weird!)


Side yard


LOVE the return wall!

13 comments:

  1. YOur house is coming along and the brick looks beautiful!!! I see that you have a full slider in your morning room ! was that an upgrade? We did not have that option. We only were able to get a single door in the morning room !!! Love all teh light that lets in !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! The slider was standard for us. Do you have the 4' extension in the family room? If you do then you have to do a single door, I guess it's a space thing.I can't wait to get in and organize like you guys did!!

      Delete
    2. oh ok!! that makes sense, we do have the four foot extension!.. but I love your slider.. so much natural light!!!!Thanks.. I couldnt wait either.... its so cozy and nice when your finally in!!! CAnt wait to see your house come together.. so excited for you guys !!!!

      Delete
  2. Yay! I love it! Can't wait for more pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yours is right around the corner and I am looking forward to your pics also!

      Delete
  3. Everything looks so beautiul! Exciting to watch it unfold. And that kitchen area does look HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's looking fantastic. Some of these pictures really show how much light you're getting through all those windows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am loving the light. Though we will have to make some window treatment decisions ;-)

      Delete
  5. I love the brick and the siding!! It is coming along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Looks like your fun is about to begin!

      Delete