Wednesday, January 16, 2013

We have a Garage Floor!

What a beautiful garage floor it is!  We didn't know if it would actually be poured because it was raining in the morning yesterday, but they got it done.  I'm not sure if the basement floor is poured as well, as I didn't have the time or clothes to start walking the lot, but I suspect it is.

The weather is awful today, so I'm guessing that nothing is going on.  But our lumber will be in tomorrow and we were told by the PM that framing will either begin tomorrow or Friday at the latest, weather depending.  He already has the framer on high alert so that it can be started ASAP!

It's supposed to be 52 and sunny on Saturday, so I'm hoping that the framers will work through the weekend so we can get under roof before we get back into the cold and wet weather again.

Enjoy the pic!

What a beautiful garage floor!

5 comments:

  1. It definitely is one of the best looking garage floors I've seen in a long time :)

    Funny how the small things can bring so much joy! I remember our foundation being poured, heck even when they were just staking out the lot I was so excited over the stupid stakes... LOL

    Congrats! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! I like how you get that extra little nook in the back left corner of the garage. Once that lumber goes up, it's going to move very quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little things are truly wonderful! I am heading up there tomorrow to take pictures of the beautiful stack of lumber! We can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! It's awesome that framing could start tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete